Saturday, February 23, 2008

Whirlwind

I feel like I'm in a crazy whirlwind right now. Time is in fast-forward, I think. The movers come in 1 week and 2 days. They came out yesterday to do an estimate and figure out how long it'll take to pack and load. Crazy stuff.

We're trying to wrap up doctor's appointments, dental vists, and vet check-ups. Trying to weed out clothes that don't fit or won't be seasonally appropriate for living in the south.

In the midst of it all, I'm working part time, Stuart has a birthday, and I have a belly dance performance.

To top it off, I'm pooped! Seriously tired. I want to lay in bed all day one day. I need to feel rested before this all hits a climax. I don't think it's gonna happen, but it's nice to dream, eh?

2 comments:

The Little Wife said...

I'm tired just reading that. I wish I was there to lend a hand (or ten). Hang in there!

Flo said...

I'm with Jenny, geez woman! Have some hot cocoa and stare at the wall for awhile, then get back to work ;) Seriously I find it easier to be productive if I give myself small breaks in between. I hope your move goes well, keep us posted!!