I've gotten more than a few frantic e-mails and personal messages lately asking if I was okay. LOL! Apparently I have a habit of spending just a little time online, and when I miss that time, it's noticed. =D I assure you that I'm all right. Also, a great big "I love ya!" to those who have checked on me.
Man, I'll tell you, I don't know if I'm coming or going.
Wait. What was that? Oh, my backside. I guess I'm going right now.
I'm so exhausted that I'm pretty sure this blog won't make much sense. A quick recap for those that may not know what's going on.
1) The packers come in 2 weeks. ~~should be 'nuff said~~
2) I've been SICK this week. I guess it's allergies, but i'm drained.
3) I've spent most every free moment doing some work for a great friend. It's work I enjoy, and the companionship is wonderful! While I'm there, though, my chores at home aren't doing themselves.
I won't bore you with whining and carrying on. Well, not anymore. ;)
For the next few weeks I'll be a little out of touch. I'm hoping once we get to Mobile and get settled, though, I'll be back with a vengeance. Within reason, that is.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I was so happy to see you had written. I love you! Sorry you've been sick. It's been going around our house too. I do not envy the PCS portion of your exhaustion though. Though, that means I'm closer to being able to see you! *muah*
I hope you are feeling better. I've been out of the loop and haven't even been in touch with anyone really. Sorry I didn't check in with you sooner, I'd have started harassing you with PMs. :)
love ya'
Post a Comment