Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hi

I'm stalling...

I'm supposed to be cleaning right now, but I don't wanna.

=( My little house here looks so sad. There are no pictures on the walls, none of my candles, all my cute kitchen stuff has been taken down.

I weeded through the boys' clothes last night. (I blogged about that experience on the Waiting for ships... page) The carpet guys are coming, oh, in a couple of hours. I have picked up the stuff off the floor - mostly. I ran the vacuum. They're just giving an estimate, though, so it'll be all right.

I really need to clean the kitchen, and I just don't wanna. I want to sit on my bootie, drink some tea, and do NOTHING.

Instead, Chase is at the dentist - AGAIN -, I've got to get to the Post Office, deal with the carpet stuff, take a friend to town to run an errand, then I have belly dance tonight. At some point in there I hope to grab some lunch and maybe give my husbands and kids a hug or two.

If you find the laundry fairy, send her my way. I've got about 5 loads still to wash. Oh, and if you find the "easy" button from Staples that works on PCS stuff, that'd be great, too.

*hrumph*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, sweet Amber... :( I hope that you have found your motivation! In the meantime, you've been tagged! Go check out my blog to see what I'm tagging you with! :)