The strawberry plant is my pride and joy right now. I purchased it when we moved here a few weeks ago. It had a few blooms on it, but was in the 50% off pile at Target because it was wilted and seemingly lifeless. In a matter of a few weeks, it is bearing fruit! I'm so happy! The top pic was March 25. The next pic was April 8, and the pic after that was yesterday.
I ate that beauty last night. It was juicy and oh, so sweet.
Speaking of sweet...

Logan was so pooped at the table that he pushed his cereal bowl away and fell asleep, still holding onto the spoon. How cute is he?

2 comments:
So sweet! He looks so grown up with that haircut--even while snoozing on the table!
Oh my goodness...how cute is that? He looks so sweet sleeping at the table.
Post a Comment