Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I'm freaking out...

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*exhale*

I'm making a very REAL effort not to panic. Let me run through the reasons I'm inclined to freak right now:

1. I have no idea when Stuart is going to report to the boat.

2. I have no idea, then, when we'll be leaving here.

3. Military housing in MS has apparently closed, leaving us to search for a rental from 3000-ish miles away.

4. I have a dog, limiting rental choices.

5. I have a child that will be starting school, so we have to look for a decent school district in our home search.

6. I am a planner, and like to live with a to-do list. I can't do that with so many things up in the air.

7. I get a phone call about once a day from family members asking if we know anything yet.

That'll do for now. I think. I'm so ready for the packers and movers to come pack us up and get us on our way... I just need some questions answered first - and quickly...

5 comments:

Zach and Beth said...

Awww...hon. Deep breath. I'm so sorry. I'm a planner too, so transfers are not fun for me. Big hugs to you girl!

Mary said...

I'm a planner, too. I'm learning that this entire process with strengthen my faith. The Lord already has it all planned out for us, we just have to ask him to show us which way we are going. That's something I am really struggling with during this PCS season.

The Little Wife said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Little Wife said...

Hugs. I can imagine you are going batty with all the "not-knowing". Hang in there, things will fall into place!

love you.

The Culvers of Clearwater said...

ARGH. Going through the same thing! We're not worried about WHERE we go, we know that God's plan for us is the right one - it's just the little things that are getting to me!!!!

When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul - Ps 94:19

I've been meditating on it! LOL