Thursday, October 18, 2007

*sigh*

Someone please convince me that at some point I will feel good about myself. Even for a minute.

It is gloomy, rainy, and cold outside, and it's pretty much how I feel inside, too.

:(

3 comments:

The Barkers said...

OH cheer up chica! It's going to be a long winter if your down every time it rains! But I hear ya... it's hard to stay positive!

Hope today is better! It is Friday after all!

~Nell

The Barkers said...

Ok so I Just tried to post a comment and for some reason it did not work.

But here is the jist.... cheer up... it's going to be a long rainy winter if you let it bring you down! Totally understandable though... takes all my effort to be positive when its like this! But today is Friday at least!!

Hope today is going better!
~Nell

The Little Wife said...

You, my beautiful friend, are an amazing inspiration. Wonderful job with your run.

Jenn