In a matter of a couple of days, in some cases hours, I would mention a situation, make a decision about it, and then a resolution would appear from nowhere! Let me think of how it all started...
A few months ago, after we moved, I volunteered to take the ombudsman position on Stuart's boat. The existing ombudsman was moving, and I knew the boat would need a new one. I hadn't heard an update at all, and had given up. Two hours after I made that decision, Stuart called and said that I had been chosen. How weird is that?
I also, on another blog, have a special function for support... It's a confidential support request, and it's a new feature. No one had taken advantage of it, and my friend and leader of the pack and I had been discussing it. Honestly, the next day I had a support request. Isn't that weird?
There are more examples, not all of which I'm able to discuss publicly. It is so nice to feel like things are looking up for me. We've been pretty miserable trying to find our place in Mobile. We're still working on that, but in the meantime, my cyber-life isn't looking too shabby. I have a lot of working projects, some opportunities for new projects, and the support and love of a lot of fabulous friends.
Oh, and I'm starting online classes very soon. Stay tuned for updates on that one.

5 comments:
I've been thinking of you lately, chick! What online classes are you taking?
I will be taking Medical Transcription classes through Careerstep.
I'm uber excited for all that is happening for you! Good things come for good people. Scratch that and make that great things for great people! You are one of the greatest! I couldn't do half of what I do without your support--so I know you've got good karma too. :)
love ya'
Jenn
I'm so excited for you! We seriously need to catch up. I need some Amber-love and to give some Beth-love!
*hugs* you're such a wonderful person sweetie
Post a Comment