Well, no, it's not that the fridge is learning to rappel.
It's actually, in fact, more along the lines of this:
In yet another "Daddy watching the boys" episode, Logan breaks into the fridge. Chaos and disorder ensue.
Here's what happens when I get a break. I leave for a couple of hours. This particular day, I was going to get my hair cut. The last time, it was to shop with a friend. Both times, I've been gone just a little while, and I get the call:
"Babe, guess what your son just did..."
On Sunday, it seems that my son wanted something from the fridge. He, in all of his two-year-old glory opened the fridge to get to the cupcakes that Nena sent home with me. Instead of just eating them quickly, he placed one upside down on his head. Then he smeared one in the carpet in the living room, and another on the wall. Neat, huh? He also thought that the picture of a strawberry on the Cool Whip container indicated that there were actually strawberries inside. In his disappointment, he got Cool Whip everywhere, after letting a plush toy swim in it for a while.
My response?
"You're fired. You suck as a babysitter."
Hubby says, "Fine. I'll just pack my stuff up and leave tomorrow." (Headed back to dry dock.)
Touche'.
...and I still had to clean the wall and carpet ~ Figure that one out...

5 comments:
I don't mean to laugh. Only because I've so been there!
Dh and I were totally laughing too. I told him not to get any ideas when the kids are older.
That's the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.
Wow. Liam loves to break into the fridge. He usually tries to pick up the gallon of milk and drops it and then milk's everywhere. I feel your pain,lol.
I do have this great handy dandy fridge lock though. I love it. I got it at Wal-mart. It's like a strap that you stick to the fridge and a clippy thingy... lol...
Logie is so cute! Ok, I'm sure I wouldn't think so if I had to clean up that mess. But it was nice to check your blog this morning and get a good laugh. Between Riley and Kitty I haven't been sleeping much since Mike left. And you know a tired Chrissy = a super cranky Chrissy.
Post a Comment